Coach House Cottage
The Coach House is a spacious two Storey Lakeland stone cottage located beside Rydal Beck and offering extensive views across our award winning Thomas Mawson Gardens.
It offers the perfect location for a catch up with family and friends- with 2 lounges, one with a log burner, there are always quiet places for some alone time, whilst the large kitchen dinner is a great place for everyone to catch up at the end of the day.
Advance Purchase Rate
Save 10% off any bookings at The Coach House - normal rate when rented for 7 nights & paid in full at the time of booking. To receive this offer, book 14 days before arrival & pay in full. Arrival for the Cottages is Friday afternoon after 4 pm departing at 10 am Friday morning.
We strongly advise taking out holiday insurance as this rate is non-refundable & non-transferable.
From £300 per night
(Minimum 3-night stay)
Check availability online
- 7 Night Stays:
Friday changeover. Arrive Friday after 4pm and depart following Friday at 10am
- 3 Night Stays:
Arrive Friday after 4pm and depart Monday at 10am
- 4 Night Stays:
Arrive Monday after 4pm and depart Friday at 10am
- Minimum stay three nights
If you would like to book a different arrival day, please call Rydal on 015394 32050 and we will try to accommodate, subject to availability.
- Rate includes:
Electricity, linen and nearby car parking.
1 large or 2 small) - £5 per dog per night
- The Coach House sleeps 10 people
- 4 bedrooms on the first floor
- 2 bedrooms with zip and link beds so can be used as doubles or twins, with wash hand basin
- 1 bedroom with zip and link beds so can be used as a double or twins and ensuite shower room
- Master Bedroom has a 5ft double bed plus a single bed and en-suite shower room
- A family bathroom on the first floor with shower over the top
- Toilet and wash hand basin on the ground floor
- 2 sitting rooms with TV and DVD player, one with a log burner on the ground floor
- Sofa bed in the second sitting room which sleeps the 10th person
- Large family kitchen with fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and drier
- Outside space in the form of a small patio area at the rear/side of property
- Views of the beck and across the valley
- Nearby car parking is included in the price
- Included in the price is electricity, bed linen, towels, kitchen equipment, small selection of books and games
- Additional logs and kindling can be purchased from reception