Coach House Cottage
The Coach House is a 2 storey stone cottage which has been recently refurbished (2020). It is located to the rear of the main hall adjacent to the Stable Cottage and beside Rydal Beck. With extensive views of award-winning Thomas Mawson gardens.
It has been given a full facelift including new en-suites in two of the bedrooms, new handwash basins in the other two, a new bathroom suite on the ground floor, new kitchen appliances and has been fully redecorated and carpeted throughout.
- Low Season - £300 per night
(2 Jan – 31 Mar / 30 Oct – 17 Dec)
- High Season - £400 per night
(1 April - 29 Oct / 18 Dec – 2 Jan)
Friday to Monday,
Monday to Friday or
a full week.
- Rate includes:
Electricity, linen and nearby car parking.
1 large or 2 small) - £5 per dog
- The Coach House sleeps 10 people
- 4 bedrooms on the first floor
- 2 bedrooms with zip and link beds so can be used as doubles or twins, with wash hand basin
- 1 bedroom with zip and link beds so can be used as a double or twins and ensuite shower room
- Master Bedroom has a 5ft double bed plus a single bed and en-suite shower room
- A family bathroom on the first floor with shower over the top
- Toilet and wash hand basin on the ground floor
- 2 sitting rooms with TV and DVD player, one with a log burner on the ground floor
- Sofa bed in the second sitting room which sleeps the 10th person
- Large family kitchen with fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and drier
- Outside space in the form of a small patio area at the rear/side of property
- Views of the beck and across the valley
- Nearby car parking is included in the price
- Included in the price is electricity, bed linen, towels, kitchen equipment, small selection of books and games