Single story stone cottage situated behind the main Hall beside Rydal Beck:
- sleeps up to 4 (ideally) or 6 (max)
- one double bedroom and one superking/twin bedroom, plus sofa bed
- All rooms are at ground-floor level.
- Lounge with wood burner and a complimentary bag of logs.
- Separate fully equipped kitchen.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath.
- A small private garden.
Parking is available in the campsite car park next to the cottage and well-behaved dogs are welcome.
Please note that the Stable Cottage is fully booked until November 2021
- Low season - £518 per week
(2Jan - 5Feb / 30 Oct-17 Dec)
- Mid-season - £609 per week
(6 Feb – 31 Mar)
- High season - £665 per week
(1 April-29 Oct /18 Dec–2 Jan)
Saturday to Saturday
- Rate includes:
Electricity, linen and nearby car parking.
1 large or 2 small - £25 per dog