Situated to the rear of the main Hall, the Bunkhouse:
- sleeps up to 29 people
- in 4 dormitory style rooms on the first floor
The 4 and 6 bed dorms are en-suite. The 9 and 10 bed dorms use the toilets and showers on the ground floor. Rate includes pillows and pillow cases but guests supply all other bedding.
The communal room has sofas and wood burner on the first floor. One bag of logs is complimentary with additional bags available to purchase from reception.
The fully equipped kitchen is beside the communal room and includes a cooker, microwave, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
The Bunkhouse is ideal for groups staying for retreats or events who prefer a simpler style of accommodation. The Bunkhouse is ideal for groups looking to cater for themselves, but catered packages are also available.
- High season (April - October) full bunkhouse from £435 per night (min 2 nights at weekends)
- Low season (November - March) full bunkhouse from £335 per night (min 2 nights at weekends and rates excluding Christmas & New Year)
Book Individual Rooms
- Family room en suite sleeps 4 £75 per room per night (wet room for accessibility).
- Family room en suite sleeps 6 £85 per room per night
- Family room sleeps 9 £120 per room per night (shared showers and toilets).
- Family room sleeps 10 £130 per room per night