Rydal Hall has six meeting rooms available to host up to one hundred people. Facilities can be hired for a number of hours or days as required and with our kitchen team producing delicious home-cooked meals, we can offer a range of catering options to suit each visit.
Our Meeting Rooms
The Bishop’s Room and Loughrigg Room:
each provide for up to 8 people boardroom-style and also offer sofa seating areas.
can host 12 people boardroom-style plus 8 on comfortable sofas and armchairs.
The Drawing Room:
can accommodate up to 50 people theatre-style.
The Old Kitchen:
- accommodates up to 50 people
- situated on the ground floor beside the Bar
- tables, chairs, fixed projector screen and fully carpeted
- low lighting possible and strip lighting for a brighter environment.
The Bishop Bulley Barn:
- can accommodate up to 100 people
- with its own toilet facilities, stage and minstrel’s gallery
- it is perfect for larger events, practical workshops, celebrations, dances and training events