Wild Wellbeing Women's Escape
- Wednesday 19th October - Friday 21st October 2022 (Arrive from 5pm Depart 2pm)
- Single in a single room - £340 per person / Twin/Double (based on 2 people sharing) - £290 per person.
- FULL BOARD (Dinner, Bed & Breakfast + Packed Lunch)
- Leaders: Ruth Kirk & Claire Wickham
Imagine giving yourself the gift of time to breathe, to immerse yourself in breath-taking landscapes, to hike in wild places, to dip your toe into the wonderous world of wild swimming amongst mountains and crystal lakes and tarns, to explore the art of forest bathing discovering how the magic of woodlands can bring you health and happiness, to spend evenings of shared laughter, stories and fun around a crackling campfire. This enchanted escape in the World Heritage Site Lake District, will take you away from the everyday to experience and learn about how nature can give you a life with:
• More happiness
• Great health
• Less stress and anxiety
• A calmer, more resilient mind and a stronger body
• More meaning, purpose and satisfaction
• A child-like sense of wonder and fun
• Senses alive to land and sky, water and woods and wildlife
• A world that’s a better place for nature and people
Nature truly is a miracle treatment. The science is now clear that developing a deeper connection to the green places and blue spaces of our natural world, is profoundly important for our physical health and mental wellbeing. Make your escape to reconnect, rewild and restore at nature’s pace.
To book your place on the Wild Wellbeing Women's Escape please call the bookings office on: 015394 32050