Rediscovering Your Best Self With Mike Mullins
- Saturday 15th January - Sunday 16th January 2022
- £299 (inc VAT). Early-bird rate for bookings made before Tuesday 30th November - £240 (inc VAT).
- Leader: Mike Mullins
“For you created my inmost being, You knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made”
When everything about us feels wrong, broken and burned out in this world, we can trust that God created us just the way we are, with a great love.
That truth is difficult to connect with when times are hard. You might be feeling uncertain, anxious, low, disorientated perhaps even a bit lost. You might be holding some big questions: ‘Do I want to continue leading my life this way?”, “Is this really the work I want to do? “What would really make me fulfilled and happy?”.
Going on a retreat is an opportunity to ground ourselves in our true self and to feel God’s love and confidence in us. It is from this place, our “inner soul”, that we are best placed to make decisions and choices about the big things in our lives: work, relationships, love and leadership.
A two day residential retreat "Re-discovering your best self" gives you the opportunity explore what your life has taught you about who you are at your best with all your God given gifts. Then discover how you can be the best expression of your true self and respond with faith to what you’re being called to.
This retreat is for anyone searching for a way forward, in uncertain times. Whether you are:
- Bored, stuck in a rut, not knowing what you want
- Going through a major life transition, finding work, retirement, divorce, bereavement
- Faced with big opportunities but uncertain as how to proceed
- Facing a life dilemma you're struggling with
- Feeling like you are only just getting through each day, surviving life
- Studying, working, or out of work