An Introduction to Fell Running & Walking
- Friday 19th – Sunday 21st August 2022 (2 nights)
- From £130 per person per night, full board
- Leader: Steve Watts
A weekend with our resident guide Steve Watts.
With over 40 years of running & walking in the Lake District "The Jewel in Englands Crown" Steve will take you on one of his favourite runs / walks, whilst sharing with you his time spent on the mountains & his experience’s in an informative & fun way, from his first meeting with fell running legend & friend Joss Naylor, whose advice was to stop smoking - loose some weight & get on”t fells.
Those words of advice from Joss Naylor changed Steve’s way of life for good, some of Steve’s achievements include: The Bob Graham Round - member 311 / Kilimanjaro / Kala Patthar - Everest Base Camp / Everest Marathon. Through his running Steve has also raised Millions for various charities. It will certainly be an "Inspirational Weekend" not to be missed! Early Booking is advised.
Arrive Friday pm, dinner followed by a Talk & Film Presentation “Everest & Beyond” Q&A
Saturday - Early Breakfast followed by an Intro to the grounds of Rydal Hall 11.00am Rydal Round Run / Walk - Coffin Route to Alcock Tarn - Grasmere - Loughrigg - Rydal Caves return to Hall. Approximately 7 miles - Easy to Moderate.
Saturday Evening - Dinner round up of the day.
Sunday - Early Breakfast - out on the Fells
Please Note: It is expected all participants have the right clothing / equipment including appropriate Running / Footwear & Wet Weather Clothing.
• £150 per single room per night for dinner, bed & breakfast including £20 course fee
• £130 per person per night for twin/double occupancy rooms for dinner, bed & breakfast including course fee
• £20 supplement per night for any double/twin for sole use.
• Sunday night add on - special price of £70.00 bed & breakfast for single room or £100.00 per double/twin room per night
To book please call our booking team on 015394 32050