Set in the woodland surrounding Rydal Hall our newly refurbished campsite – awarded special conservation status – is located in one of the most beautiful areas of the Lake District. Our spectacular location makes this area ideal for those looking for a real ‘Swallows and Amazons’ summer holiday.
• Clearly marked walking tracks *
• Waterfall and beck *
• Toilet and Shower facilities
• Our campsite has always worked with friendly co-operation and by trusting campers to maintain high standards of cleanliness and respect for the local environment.
• We do not have electrical hook-up.
• We do not accommodate campervans or caravans.
• We are unable to accept large groups, stag and hen party groups on our campsite. Maximum 4 adults and 4 children per booking.
Campers can arrive from 1pm onwards and need to go to the Hall to register. We ask that you vacate your pitch by 10am.
Adults – £8.00pppn
Children age 5-17 inclusive – £4.50pppn
Children under 5 – free
Car – £3.50 per night
Dog – £2.00 per night
Gazebo, dining shelter pup tent – £5.00 per night.
Full payment will be required at the time of booking.
Please note that we no longer offer laundry facilities on our campsite but there is an excellent launderette opposite the library in Ambleside which is just five minutes away by car.
For those who have stayed with us before, please note that we no longer offer an adventure playground, or a campfire.
For more information visit the Tariff page.
Please read the Booking Conditions for your stay at Rydal Hall.
Please read the Campsite Rules and Regulations before you make your booking.
All bookings can be made by simply calling us on 015394 32050.