Friends of Rydal Hall
- Today Rydal Hall is an international Community whose Christian ethos underpins the way it works.
- It is a place loved by many people.
- It is a place of beauty and peace.
- Rydal Hall is supremely about relationships, which have formed lasting friendships.
- Rydal Hall provides a place of welcome and hospitality for both Christian and non Christian groups and individuals.
Please become a friend of Rydal Hall
By becoming a friend you help us to support community members
- Through regular prayer
- By providing practical and financial help to foster their wellbeing and life together
- By acting as an ambassador for Rydal Hall to make others aware of its work and ministry and to encourage them to come and stay or visit.
If you love Rydal Hall please join us.
For a small donation each year you can become a Friend.
- Each year the Friends donate funds to enable community members to maximise their time here and as a way of saying ’Thank you’ for their ministry
- Many Friends regularly visit or stay at the Hall and have come to love the distinctive spirituality.
You will receive :
A newsletter by post or email and other updates in the year as well as invitations to :
- An annual Friends’ ‘At Home’ held each spring at Rydal Hall
- A special Friends’ Quiet Day in November
- A Christmas Lunch and other occasional events
- Events in the Rydal Hall programme.
The Friends’ Prayer
Lord, we ask your blessing on the work of the Friends of Rydal Hall.
Help us as we seek to give support to all who work at Rydal Hall, especially those whose homes are far away.
We ask that you help them to grow and develop in their faith and witness. Amen
Funds raised by the Friends have been used in a variety of ways. Recent projects have included the offer of a winter clothing allowance to newly arrived Community members from hotter countries, support of Community social activities, funding of a Quiet Day for the community and sponsorship of return travel from countries with links to this Diocese. With your support we could do even more.
Contact us for further details and application form:
The Friends of Rydal Hall c/o Rydal Hall, Rydal, Ambleside. Cumbria LA22 9LX
Tel: 015394 32050
The current annual minimum membership donation is £15 per person.
Thank you for your support.